La Linea

Off topic discussion.
Astro Forever
Administrator

La Linea

Postby Astro Forever » 18 years ago

Somehow I managed to order the first volume in German on amazon.de, lol! :D

For those interested, there is also a site for Belgium who sells them, in English: http://www.mediadis.com/video/search.asp?t=11&kw=la%20linea Unfortunately, volume 1 and the box aren't available anymore.

This cartoon is literally asking for animated gifs, there are hundreds of possibilities! :)

I made a few, I will post more later:

Last edited by Astro Forever on Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astro Forever
Administrator

ImageImage
Last edited by Astro Forever on Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 18 years ago

LOL, when are they going to invite GIFs with sounds?

Now I'm feeling tempted to watch myself thru this DVD again.
It's amazing if you consider the less effort LaLinea's inventor actually needed for creating such a striking funny cartoon. Just a few crayons and some chalkboards and there you go. :-D

Is that his girlfriend in the GIF below?
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」
- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

Astro Forever
Administrator

Last edited by Astro Forever on Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

sarahh
Rocket Ball Champion

Oh Mon Dieu !!! Ouf ! Ayoye !!! Ahh !!!! Wou Hou!

Postby sarahh » 18 years ago

Astro forever wrote:Image

ohhhh............c'est vraiment tripant....un bonhomme qui fait du skii ! ayoye ! hey poste pu jamais ca, je vais avoir une crise cardiaque tellement que c'est fun...oh mon dieu ! c'est tellement passionant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( non je niaise, je trouve ca ennuyant :D )
:d oh:

Latu
On a Flight into Space

Postby Latu » 18 years ago

??
:confused:
"Astro, you must exceed the limitations that humans cannot!
You must be go beyond nationality, ethnicity,
pilosophy, and religion,
starvation and poverty,
and war!
Exceed these limitations created by man!
You must fly high! Higher than any human has ever flown before!
To reach for the future that no human has been able to so far!"
:tenma: :astro:

Astro Forever
Administrator

Strange Wings wrote:LOL, when are they going to invite GIFs with sounds?
Whoa, I hadn't realized you had posted in between two of my posts! :eek:

I wondered the same thing recently. But then I thought, could you imagine what it would be like to open this thread, or the one you created for Astroboy? All those sounds together!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Strange Wings wrote: Now I'm feeling tempted to watch myself thru this DVD again.
It's amazing if you consider the less effort LaLinea's inventor actually needed for creating such a striking funny cartoon. Just a few crayons and some chalkboards and there you go. :-D
Yes, that's what makes its charm. That's probably why it was shown around the world, because simple things are universal!

Do you own the DVD too?

I'm going to order the other two. I find them a little expensive (especially with shipping, duty fees and such), but I can't resist. Watching these, I had this smile on my face! :D

Is that his girlfriend in the GIF below?
His wife... In 2 and a half minutes, they met, got a home, had a squabble, went back home, had two children and then had another squabble. Wanna see the children? :p I think I have to post a gif of them too, lol! :D

It's ridiculous, I was watching the DVD and couldn't stop thinking: "this would make a great animated gif.... ohhhh this would make a wonderful gif too!!! :p "

I even noticed some mistakes... :rolleyes:

Astro Forever
Administrator

sarahh wrote:ohhhh............c'est vraiment tripant....un bonhomme qui fait du skii ! ayoye ! hey poste pu jamais ca, je vais avoir une crise cardiaque tellement que c'est fun...oh mon dieu ! c'est tellement passionant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( non je niaise, je trouve ca ennuyant :D )

Sarahh ironically said it was boring! ;) [Edit: she had quoted the cross-country skiing pic, but I changed it and thus the link doesn't work anymore in her post.]

This is because you have never watched this cartoon. :) It's a very old cartoon that was shown in many countries around the world, in between TV shows (most episodes are around 2:40). Many things happen to him. Of course to anybody who never saw the show, it must look boring, but it was actually very funny and entertaining. Those animated gifs bring back good memory to us! ;)

And a translation of the last paragraph to make sure Sarahh understands:

C'est parce que tu n'as jamais regardé ce dessin animé. :) C'est un très vieux dessin animé qui a été diffusé dans beaucoup de pays à travers le monde, entre deux émissions de télé (la plupart des épisodes durent 2 min. 40). Plein de choses arrivaient à ce personnage. Bien sûr, pour quelqu'un qui ne l'a jamais vu, cela doit paraître ennuyant, mais c'était en fait très drôle et amusant. Ces gifs animés nous rappellent de bons souvenirs! ;)
Last edited by Astro Forever on Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astro Forever
Administrator

ImageImage
Last edited by Astro Forever on Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Image What a nice family...

...with such nice kids! :p

Could you imagine if there was sound with these two pics! :D
Last edited by Astro Forever on Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Discussion”