FullMetal Alchemist

Off topic discussion.
Kametsou
Metro City Citizen

FullMetal Alchemist

Postby Kametsou » 18 years ago

Does anyone like this show? It's one of my favorite animes of all-time.

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 18 years ago

It's quite good. I think I got about 15 episodes into it then I got too busy with other things. I've been meaning to start watching it again.

astro_mcfly
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby astro_mcfly » 18 years ago

I enjoyed what I saw of it. ^o^

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 18 years ago

I saw it once, & am watching it again. :astro:

Latu
On a Flight into Space

Postby Latu » 18 years ago

I love that show. It also has some good music. :p I watch it alot on AdultSwim.
"Astro, you must exceed the limitations that humans cannot!
You must be go beyond nationality, ethnicity,
pilosophy, and religion,
starvation and poverty,
and war!
Exceed these limitations created by man!
You must fly high! Higher than any human has ever flown before!
To reach for the future that no human has been able to so far!"
:tenma: :astro:

jarvic
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby jarvic » 17 years ago

I am really into this show right now. I missed the start of the series and started watching it about when Wrath showed up. So I missed everything about Maes Hughes. I just saw the last episode last friday and now I'll be able to see the start today. I wanted to rent the movie but blockbuster didn't have it and it's not on youtube either. I'm even thinking of making an AMV centered around Hohenheim of Light but I don't know the first thing about making AMVs let alone I don't even have a good high quality source (ie DVD set) to start with.

J

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 17 years ago

"jarvic" wrote:I am really into this show right now. I missed the start of the series and started watching it about when Wrath showed up. So I missed everything about Maes Hughes. I just saw the last episode last friday and now I'll be able to see the start today. I wanted to rent the movie but blockbuster didn't have it and it's not on youtube either. I'm even thinking of making an AMV centered around Hohenheim of Light but I don't know the first thing about making AMVs let alone I don't even have a good high quality source (ie DVD set) to start with.

J

I completely forgot about the movie, thanks for reminding me, I just put in in my Blockbuster online queue. BTW, Netflix also has it.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

I want to watch it, it looks cool. is it any thing like Bleach or Naruto?

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 17 years ago

"Sparx" wrote:I want to watch it, it looks cool. is it any thing like Bleach or Naruto?

It is about two boys who in the attempt to use alchemy to resore their mother to life, become cyborgs when the attempt fail. That is an oversimplification, but, though. Now they want their natural bodies restored, & join the military to learn the secrest of alchemy. However, they are often involved in intrigues, etc, and are attacked by bad guys named for the seven deadly sins. :d evil: It is quite intense & sometimes grotesque. :p irate:

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

"jeffbert" wrote:It is about two boys who in the attempt to use alchemy to resore their mother to life, become cyborgs when the attempt fail. That is an oversimplification, but, though. Now they want their natural bodies restored, & join the military to learn the secrest of alchemy. However, they are often involved in intrigues, etc, and are attacked by bad guys named for the seven deadly sins. :d evil: It is quite intense & sometimes grotesque. :p irate:

That sounds really cool, i'm going to look on You Tube for some episodes :)

Return to “General Discussion”