where did very one go?

Off topic discussion.
mr skunk
Robot President

Postby mr skunk » 17 years ago

College applications leave me with very little time for the computer anymore. I wish I could be on more, but.... :cry:
"Make like siamese twins and split.... and then one of you die."

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

fafner wrote:I don't think so :D A few months ago (maybe even more than a year), I had a close look at members by post count, and realized that more than half of the members had never posted anything. Such members had registered at any time, from first days to last days. Then among the people who had posted, a good half had posted only once, or twice, or barely more. In fact, most of members with more than 10 posts could be hold on the first page (that is 30 members).

but the site is geting more popula

1magus
Robot President

Postby 1magus » 17 years ago

mr skunk wrote:College applications leave me with very little time for the computer anymore. I wish I could be on more, but.... :cry:

That is why I plan to go to Jr. College than switch over to a 4 year if I feel that I'm ready if not than at least I did something :unsure:
"You're wrong. The heart may be weak, and sometimes, it may even give in. But I know, deep inside it, there is a light that never goes out."-Sora

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 17 years ago

I should be in college like my friends but I'm a looser. 19 going on 20 and no job, I'm pretty much a bum. But I have mental issues that I'm trying to deal with right now.

1magus
Robot President

Postby 1magus » 17 years ago

stoogefreaky wrote:I should be in college like my friends but I'm a looser. 19 going on 20 and no job, I'm pretty much a bum. But I have mental issues that I'm trying to deal with right now.

We can try and help but usualy money is the problem :cry:
What kind of mental problems?
I'm trying to get over my OCD I have been ignoreing it which is helping but it is blowing up on certain things that I should not be bothering with :unsure:
"You're wrong. The heart may be weak, and sometimes, it may even give in. But I know, deep inside it, there is a light that never goes out."-Sora

zeo
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby zeo » 17 years ago

i have not been in college recently myself,ehcne why ive had so much time on here and added quite a lot of pictures.lets just say ive been feeling like a truck hit me loaded with flu virus'...
at least im getting better now.although i can say music lecturer is not gonna be one happy bald elf :o hmy:
yeah,i too have a deviant art acount ^.^ pop in some time to enjoy the fine art of rubishness!
as aproved by astro boy!
http://firelancess78.deviantart.com/
as aproved by astro boy!
ImageImageImage...what?

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 17 years ago

1magus wrote:That is why I plan to go to Jr. College than switch over to a 4 year if I feel that I'm ready if not than at least I did something :unsure:

That is what I did; although my purpose for college was just to have something to do because I was retired due to disability. In fact, I had about 90 credits when I first started at a 4-year school. :p

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

i'm still in year 10

mr skunk
Robot President

Postby mr skunk » 17 years ago

Sparx wrote:i'm still in year 10

lucky duck :cool:
"Make like siamese twins and split.... and then one of you die."

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

mr skunk wrote:lucky duck :cool:

it's gone quick though :( and i don't what to be a grown up, the only reson i want to grow up is to be a, sky riping pilot! in a f-14 tomcat

Return to “General Discussion”