where did very one go?

Off topic discussion.
CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

well, i've messed up a few times but i did not lose sight of my tracks. :)

zeo
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby zeo » 17 years ago

none of us want to grow up...in fact,in the first month of 07,im gonna be 17! as you could probebly tell,i probebly DONT act my age ^^; ive had many people online think im only about 14.
yeah,i too have a deviant art acount ^.^ pop in some time to enjoy the fine art of rubishness!
as aproved by astro boy!
http://firelancess78.deviantart.com/
as aproved by astro boy!
ImageImageImage...what?

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

well some think i'm older and some think i'm younger

1magus
Robot President

Postby 1magus » 17 years ago

zeo wrote:none of us want to grow up...in fact,in the first month of 07,im gonna be 17! as you could probebly tell,i probebly DONT act my age ^^; ive had many people online think im only about 14.

Ditto in Real Life you would be afraid of me probably :p BTW I'm also 17
"You're wrong. The heart may be weak, and sometimes, it may even give in. But I know, deep inside it, there is a light that never goes out."-Sora

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

1magus wrote:Ditto in Real Life you would be afraid of me probably :p BTW I'm also 17

taly-ho, i geussed you'd be 17 1magus]

1magus
Robot President

Sparx wrote:taly-ho, i geussed you'd be 17 1magus]

Just think of me as a 5-year-old :p http://www.yugioh-card.com/
"You're wrong. The heart may be weak, and sometimes, it may even give in. But I know, deep inside it, there is a light that never goes out."-Sora

zeo
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby zeo » 17 years ago

well,im not acctually 17 yet...im still 16...but come januery 25 i'll be seventeen.
another thing that i thought would give away my age is how horrific my art can be sometimes.how many 5 year olds do you know who draw zombies in everything? (yes,im a BIG zombie fenatic ^^ you would'nt know that half of it,trust me =/)

aha! im catching up to you,1magus! ^.^ although ive still got long to go before januery 25 =/
yeah,i too have a deviant art acount ^.^ pop in some time to enjoy the fine art of rubishness!

as aproved by astro boy!

http://firelancess78.deviantart.com/

as aproved by astro boy!

ImageImageImage...what?

1magus
Robot President

zeo wrote:well,im not acctually 17 yet...im still 16...but come januery 25 i'll be seventeen.
another thing that i thought would give away my age is how horrific my art can be sometimes.how many 5 year olds do you know who draw zombies in everything? (yes,im a BIG zombie fenatic ^^ you would'nt know that half of it,trust me =/)

aha! im catching up to you,1magus! ^.^ although ive still got long to go before januery 25 =/

I'm already behind probably :whistling:

crazyd2000
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby crazyd2000 » 17 years ago

ill be in denial about my age in just ten years. noooooo

1magus
Robot President

I'm not in denial I'm a un happy 17-year-old who likes acting younger like a 5-year-old and I mean literally not being immature but for fun. :) Hard to explain and I wanted to talk about it on this site in non Astro Topic but seems weird to for people who have no idea what I'm talking about :unsure:

Return to “General Discussion”