Off topic discussion.
CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

Originally posted by fafner
I hope the person behind Zeo will nevertheless come back. I don't feel he/she did anything wrong here. Only Jimmy-Astro-fan would have to say something about that, so I guess it's up to him/her.

Yeah me too, I hope Zeo doesn’t get really up set or any thing or leave. I hope this can be sorted out some how.

Originally Posted by Astro Forever
I agree, I personally don't have anything against Zeo, but I would not want him to stay to the detriment of Jimmy-Astro-fan, who might not enjoy this forum as much if Zeo is around (although Zeo will still be free to read anyway). And it's not like I'm minimizing how you can feel, Jimmy, because I've been plagiarized on the Internet too on more than one occasion myself in different ways.

I don't think any one is against Zeo, but I think he/she will have some thing to say, at first I was very confused now I have allot to say. I’m also wondering were we come form this.

Originally posted by fafner
Just one question... It seems to me that the times when Jimmy-Astro-fan registered and when Zeo posted are very near, or I am mistaken in some way? Did Zeo knew you were coming Jimmy-Astro-fan? Or maybe it's pure coincidence.

Maybe because there was some sort of flame war between they and then it ended up here.

Originally Posted by Jimmy-Astro-fan
It just so happens that the second I decide to join this forum, this whole mess starts.

Yeah I notice this; I don't think this is the end. If you tell us more we could get to the very bottom to this, it still seems very in the air still.

It looks like Zeo started this thread after seeing that Jimmy registered here.

I think when Zeo saw jimmy Astro joined he/she knew some thing was going to happen so he/she is trying to clover it up quick.

Wow, I've just opened this topic today.... I hadn't read the link in the signature last night.

I hope it gets better and this two is friends or do the opposite and forget about it.

I don't understand why somebody would do something like that. Most people here do not produce artwork or writings and I do not find it less interesting to discuss with them. It's too bad; it seems to me that you could have had as much fun, if not more, being yourself, Zeo.

I heard it was so some sort of joke.

Let me use this opportunity to remind our younger members to be very careful with the information they share on the Internet (pictures, names, personal details): we can never know who is telling the truth and who is pretending to be somebody else and this is a perfect example.

Yeah that is so true the number of times I’ve been hacked by pervs I’ve lots cont. so I never say any thing. But both Zeo and jimmy could be lying.

So, Jimmy Astro fan are you saying that Zeo has stole you’re art?

If so I really don't think so. I’m not mad at you I’m startled

Any way, welcome Jimmy Astro fan and I hope you have a great time here at the Astro boy forums.
Today 09:41 AM

Sorry about that jimmy that sounded really rude.

"Jimmy-astro-fan" wrote:yes. The guy behind Zeo, and all of the all of the lies, owned up here after I joined up.
I thought it was ok now that he owned up...if I’d have joined before, I would be worried that he might beat me up for it.
Anyway, is it ok if I ask for this forum to be deleted? I’d prefer all of this stupid nonsense to be forgotten, for his security, and my own.
That and I pretty much want my time here to be happy rather then have to be reminded about this mess.

And thank you for the warm welcomes. Very kind of you!

It’s weird because Zeo won’t sow any pictures of him/ her. The only picture Zeo would show was the ones of her/his convo shoes. And I had a really good look and the legs to the shoes where very, very hairy. I thought “what the” and the scanner was broken but pictures where still going up. Then there is all this covering up stuff. It’s fishy. But I’m not blaming any one here. I just knew some thing was weird.

And one other thing I noticed was Jimmy’s typing format of grammar is very simpler to Zeo's with the commas with no spaces. I know what every ones typing formats are like in this site. I know half the members list off my heart. I been known to analyze very thing I do or what ever some else dose, when some id talking to be I can’t tell what there thinking, by there body langue and emotions. But now we are off topic.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 17 years ago

"Jimmy-astro-fan" wrote:anyway, is it ok if i ask for this forum to be deleated? about this mess.
This topic can be deleted, but maybe not the whole forum. ;)

I suggest waiting a day or two, so other regular members won't be too confused. What do you think?

Jimmy-astro-fan
Metro City Citizen

Postby Jimmy-astro-fan » 17 years ago

i'd prefere it to be deleted now, but its not really up to me.

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 17 years ago

Wow, Zeo? He had me going! I'm not mad at him but I wonder why people do these things because something like this happen on tv.com. Jimmy-astro-fan, everything that Zeo posted was your ideas? Even the computer looking paint drawings? And that Holloween story too? Everything he posted here?

I don't understand why people would fake themself. I tell the truth that anything I post here is true.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

I know this is weird, i hope they can both say sorry and say it was a misunderstanding.

But Zeo i'm shocked.

Return to “General Discussion”