Off topic discussion.
CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

How is it now?

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 17 years ago

"Vergere" wrote:And this makes the second account useless. Problem solved. :)
What do you mean, "problem solved"? You found the problem... but not the solution, as I understood?

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 17 years ago

Maybe I should switch over to stoogefreaky2. As long as I keep my post count and my trends if that is possible. I don't want to give you guys a hard time.

Astro Forever
Administrator

"stoogefreaky" wrote:Maybe I should switch over to stoogefreaky2. As long as I keep my post count and my trends if that is possible. I don't want to give you guys a hard time.
Wait a bit please, because you may end up with the same problem. Vergere has already found what caused the problem and it could happen again with stoogefreaky2. We do not know why that happens though, and we've asked Mark. It shouldn't take too long.

Vergere
Administrator

Postby Vergere » 17 years ago

Sorry, by problem solved I meant that the second account isn't necessary. I'm sure the problem will happen again with another account: I wasn't even able to post the forbidden string in the moderator forum, I kept ending up with the same error. Mark will soon come and eventually fix the problem. If he can't, it will be time to think about changing the string, not the account.

Vergere
Administrator

Postby Vergere » 17 years ago

Mark has just fixed the problem. Have a try Stoogefreaky, and tell us if you managed to change your profile.

stoogefreaky
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby stoogefreaky » 17 years ago

It works!!!!!!!!! Yay!

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Thats made you happy :D Good to hear!!!!!!

Astro Forever
Administrator

In case you wonder, the forbidden string (as found by Vergere) was the URL freewebs.com in your signature. We couldn't even post that URL in a message. As long as you didn't have this string in your signature, the account stoogefreaky was working, but as soon as you would have added it to your signature, you would have ended up with the same problem.

Let's say it was not an easy problem to diagnose! ;)

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Thats quite odd... it's weird a thing as annoying as that can be right under peoples nose's. :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”