Cosplayers!

Off topic discussion.
jarvic
Rocket Ball Champion

Cosplayers!

Postby jarvic » 17 years ago

On wednesday I had just finished a brake job on a Toyota Tercel and I just pulled into the parking lot and what do I see but I guy dressed in a State Alchemist uniform. I was like 'No way, Cosplayers!' So I whipped around and rolled down the window and yelled, "HEY, ROY MUSTANG!" :D

And the guy was like "Oh! No I'm just a generic State Alchemist, you know a background character. This guy (to the right) has a Sasuke shirt on underneath his jacket."

Me: "Oh. Cool. Uhhh... I heard there are Sharingan contacts you can get."

I forgot what else was said, I had to get back to work... but looking back, I should have first rolled up to them and asked, "Uh yeah, I'm looking for a shrimpy dude in a red cape, got blond hair in a ponytail, walking around with a huge guy in a medieval suit of armor, you seen him?"

Wish I could've talked to them a bit longer, I wanted to check out that uniform some more, it was cool, too bad the blue jeans threw it out of whack. I mean is supposed to be a millitary uniform, those pants should be ironed! Then again, I didn't want to be seen hanging out with dorks! :whistling: :ninja: :confused:

That was my first run in with cosplayers dressed as characters I recognised. :p

James
PS: I could have easily said I was cosplaying too, as a fat bearded Winry Rockbell! :sick: :eek: (I had mechanic's coveralls on).

J

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 17 years ago

Seems like that made your day! :lol: Perhaps you should have chided him for being out of uniform. :D

jarvic
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby jarvic » 17 years ago

I was giggling for the rest of the day, it sure did.

Return to “General Discussion”