facebook

Off topic discussion.
diehard67
On a Flight into Space

facebook

Postby diehard67 » 14 years ago

does anybody here use facebook??????????? just woundering??

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 14 years ago

I do, but I can't tell you who I really am.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 14 years ago

that's cool, I didn't want people to post there names out in public, I was just woundering who uses facebook, if people want to connect on facebook, they should use private msgs to get the relivant info to eachother

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 14 years ago

Me too! I started it during a big snowstorm at the end of Feb., but haven't really done much with it since. Lots of my friends use it/play all the games, etc.

I know there was something for Astro Boy over there, but it looked pretty rudimentary. Would be cool to have a Facebook presence, but maybe redundant?
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

shiroandfubuki
Kokoro Robot

Postby shiroandfubuki » 14 years ago

I'm specifically avoiding Facebook because I know I'll get distracted for hours and never get anything done.

Which isn't very different from now, but yeah.

King Porky
Kokoro Robot

Postby King Porky » 14 years ago

Ah. I have facebook, i use it quite often actually, usually spamming my friends list with random stuff i find on the internet. :D

If anyone wants to add me, feel free to PM me bout it, i have a few of my online friends already on there, it'd be nice to have some of you guys on there too.
Though i'm pretty sure i'd be easy to find, with my real life first name alone, it's unusual enough and i'm pretty sure i'm the only person with that name with green hair. X___X;;
Now now darling,
Oh don't kill yourself,
Cause none of us were angels

:heart: And you know I love you yeah! :heart:
King Porky:- The party don't start 'til I walk in~
Tumblr/Sketch Blog/Twitter

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 14 years ago

I don't use Facebook, just don't feel comfortable splashing all my details out and having my family nosing in on my business. T_T cousins are the worst.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 14 years ago

I feel about the same about Facebook. Not only I don't trust them to keep my personal informations private, they also explicitely forbid to give false information (even for pseudonym purpose). Beside family, future employers are likely to peer into you personal information, seeing for example an image of you in a "compromised situation" during a party. Typical case is drinking alcohol (as if nobody drank alcohol anyway, but future employers don't like it nevertheless).

To finish, I consider that I simply don't need Facebook to live.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Big Astro Fan
Robot President

Postby Big Astro Fan » 14 years ago

My family tells me I should get it. But I don't feel the need to have an account. Everybody knows my e-mail account and cell phone number.

LLM
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby LLM » 14 years ago

Got one because my friends wanted me to play farmville, so I did. Then I saw the light that farmville is terrible. I have not logged on to facebook for 6 months.
My Astro Boy paper dolls, happily under my monitor.

Return to “General Discussion”