facebook

Off topic discussion.
fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 14 years ago

And here comes the chat room idea... again :D
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 14 years ago

I love chatting and chatting with the nice people here would be fun and educational and just maybe i could make a lot of new friends here- sure hope so

kelzianna
Kokoro Robot

Postby kelzianna » 14 years ago

Yeah i use facebook. I luv it cuz i can connect with all my friends will i'm on summer break, and i can find some of my older ones. I also luv how i can share photos and chat live with my buddies :p

gabriel
Kokoro Robot

Postby gabriel » 14 years ago

I agree a chat room could be a great addition.

Back on Facebook i deleted my account many months ago for some reasons I list here:
privacy issues; the apps are usually boring or annoying or both; I was invited to some old school class get-together. I hate school class get-together, I think they are a waste of time; if I haven't seen a person for many years why should I search him/her? During all this time his/her disposition should have totally changed. Plus all the people I frequent actually have my email address and my phone.

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 14 years ago

hi- gabriel glad you are here- my home town has a statue given to it from Italy-

Ysabella_15
Metro City Citizen

Postby Ysabella_15 » 14 years ago

:heart: :w00t:

Big Astro Fan
Robot President

Postby Big Astro Fan » 14 years ago

"gabriel" wrote:I agree a chat room could be a great addition.

Back on Facebook i deleted my account many months ago for some reasons I list here:
privacy issues; the apps are usually boring or annoying or both; I was invited to some old school class get-together. I hate school class get-together, I think they are a waste of time; if I haven't seen a person for many years why should I search him/her? During all this time his/her disposition should have totally changed. Plus all the people I frequent actually have my email address and my phone.

lol. That is the same thing I say about Facebook. As far as the people I went to school with and my friends. Everybody I talk to or deal with have my e-mail address and or phone number.

Return to “General Discussion”