The Worst Cartoon You Ever Saw!

Off topic discussion.
Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 14 years ago

Please how could anyone not like the smurfs?- thanks DANNAVY for what you did in the military

MightyAstro
Robot President

Postby MightyAstro » 14 years ago

Ah yes. The Smurfs are an old fantasy favourite of mine. I thought Gargamel was hilarious. :lol:

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 14 years ago

"MightyAstro" wrote:The worst cartoon I've ever seen is Family Guy. :d oh: :mad:

I watched the first five seasons when I borrowed an old friend's DVD collection and I enjoyed them at that time. But looking back on how crude, vulgar, violent and racist many of the episodes are, plus how much they constantly make fun of God and Jesus Christ, I just don't understand what I was thinking of when I watched that garbage. :sick:

Though I am agnostic, I too, dislike much of the sacrilegious content in Family Guy, Robot Chicken, & others. Though I do laugh at it, I having been devoutly religious in my earlier days, can see why people are offended.

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 14 years ago

"jeffbert" wrote:[QUOTE=MightyAstro;102163]The worst cartoon I've ever seen is Family Guy. :d oh: :mad:

I watched the first five seasons when I borrowed an old friend's DVD collection and I enjoyed them at that time. But looking back on how crude, vulgar, violent and racist many of the episodes are, plus how much they constantly make fun of God and Jesus Christ, I just don't understand what I was thinking of when I watched that garbage. :sick:

Though I am agnostic, I too, dislike much of the sacrilegious content in Family Guy, Robot Chicken, & others. Though I do laugh at it, I having been devoutly religious in my earlier days, can see why people are offended.[/QUOTE]

Family Guy is nothing compared to SOUTH PARK!!!!!! South Park is the most stupidest, annoying, racist, and PER-VERT-ED cartoon I have ever seen! I was at Kennywood amusement park a month ago, and at a game booth the prizes where South Park stuffed dolls, and I was like "Oh my god, they're following me!" LOL!
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

MightyAstro
Robot President

Postby MightyAstro » 14 years ago

That's true. I've heard how tame Family Guy is next to South Park. After regretting I was ever interested in FG, I'm so very relieved that I've never ever watched SP.

kelzianna
Kokoro Robot

Postby kelzianna » 14 years ago

Dragon Ball Z ...ughh!!!

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 14 years ago

WHAT is wrong- oh never mind there is a lot wrong with Dragon Ball Kai- but i love the introductory theme and i cry cause the theme makes me think of sadness in my life

gabriel
Kokoro Robot

Postby gabriel » 14 years ago

To those who seem to be fighting with each other. I think we all are entitled to our own views and its kinda sad to see two people fighting over something so trivial. If someone says they don't like something you do just get over it.

I wouldn't speak of fights. I think if it's done in a civil way, like in this topic, it's fun to discuss if a cartoon doesn't deserve to be listed as one fo the worst in the opinion of another person.

I add three cartoons to my previous list:
Roboroach While a robot boy is cute I find the concept of a giant mutant coackroach with mechanical parts quite disgusting
Juniper Lee It wouldn't be bad but here is the problem: Juniper is a American teenager of Asian origins and a magical heritage. One of her best friends is a talking dog, her mentor is a grandparent and she has sibling with similar powers. Wait a moment... this is a clear plagiarism of American Dragon Jake Long!
Simpsons: Homer's Enemy Don't have a lack of understanding, I am a big Simpson family fan but I have always hated this episode. Homer may be an incompetent worker, not very smart and naive but he has also good qualities. Here he is totally out of character: he is extremely annoying, selfish, nasty, too stupid. At the end Homer's demential behaviour sends Frank Grimes firstly to madness and suddenly to death. Homer is at the funeral and he sleeps, didn't he have to feel a bit bad? And I don't think Grimes deserved to die, he didn't do something particularly evil.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 14 years ago

"gabriel" wrote:Simpsons: Homer's Enemy Don't have a lack of understanding, I am a big Simpson family fan but I have always hated this episode. Homer may be an incompetent worker, not very smart and naive but he has also good qualities. Here he is totally out of character: he is extremely annoying, selfish, nasty, too stupid. At the end Homer's demential behaviour sends Frank Grimes firstly to madness and suddenly to death. Homer is at the funeral and he sleeps, didn't he have to feel a bit bad? And I don't think Grimes deserved to die, he didn't do something particularly evil.

This one is one of my favorites. If something was bad in this episode, it was to take the black humor a bit too far in my opinion.

I think you understood it the wrong way: it is a satirical view of how incompetent people are succeeding in life while other much more deserving ones sink (sometimes to their death). I have never been under the impression that the Simpsons were giving their characters what they deserve, and this episode is obviously no exception. In fact, the series is often cruel toward them ;) Homer is what he has always been and what he will always be: oblivious but not evil.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

The Tawashi Bus Hat
Robot President

Postby The Tawashi Bus Hat » 14 years ago

Oh my...

Total Drama series. xP I think they recycle jokes...
Johnny Test. That's just dumb. Not the funny dumb like Spongebob, just dumb.
Totally Spies. Totally annoying. xP And the mouths don't match their words half the time.
Code Lyoko. It was like Reboot...only boring and drawn horribly...

And, while it would normally be unfair of me to put a young child's cartoon here, I must add Dinosaur Train. I really doubt any children would enjoy learning about Dinosaur scat. No, seriously - there was a whole episode about it. It's also really boring...(watched it with my cousin. He's 3 and got bored halfway though it.)

Oh goodness, and on the flip side, I secretly watch Phineas and Ferb when no one is looking. xD
*dust*

Return to “General Discussion”