New members, please introduce yourselves here

Off topic discussion.
Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 12 years ago

That is quite the introduction :lol: . Welcome Takiko, Saruta, Satus, and anyone else I may have missed over time ^^'
Image Astro Boy|鉄腕アトム [sigpic][/sigpic]

Check out diehard67's forum
Or check out my YouTube channel

the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

Postby the 鉄腕アトム fan » 12 years ago

Welcome!!!!!
Go Go Go Assstttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooy :astro:

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 12 years ago

Hello, and welcome, Takiko! I was wondering why you hadn't posted before... :lol:
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 12 years ago

Welcome Takiko! :)

Let me assure you that those who found themselves with unusual statuses had more than enough warnings and time to see it coming. It's not forbidden to bump older threads if you have more to say than "I agree". :)

You can count me among those who could join a "Tenma needs a hug" club.

(Out of curiosity, were there ever posts like that marked "spam/spammers" and deleted?).

The reason we put is always relevant to the reason why the post was deleted.

And while checking this post, the Post Icons under the advanced post options are screwed up. The yellow thumbs up has a yellow caption of "thumbs down" and the red thumbs down has a yellow caption of "thumbs up". Maybe that can't be fixed if the forums are made by vBulletin?

I rarely use those icons and had not noticed even though I'm a member of several vBulletin forums. :lol:

Takiko
Kokoro Robot

Postby Takiko » 12 years ago

"Black Rabbit" wrote:Hello, and welcome, Takiko! I was wondering why you hadn't posted before... :lol:

Were you watching me then, Black Rabbit? How did you know I was around and not posting? ;)

"Astro Forever" wrote:Welcome Takiko! :)

Let me assure you that those who found themselves with unusual statuses had more than enough warnings and time to see it coming. It's not forbidden to bump older threads if you have more to say than "I agree". :)

Okay. Hopefully that will put my mind at ease. :)

I guess it's good you guys side-stepped any hot-button topics I mentioned. :d evil: :whistling: Anyhow, I guess now I'll feel more freedom to go post in the other parts of the board. :)

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 12 years ago

"Takiko" wrote:[QUOTE=Black Rabbit;180153]Hello, and welcome, Takiko! I was wondering why you hadn't posted before... :lol:

Were you watching me then, Black Rabbit? How did you know I was around and not posting? ;) [/QUOTE]

She probably saw that you had joined because it says on the board index, "Welcome to our new member ____ " and she probably saw you were on there, but you hadn't posted anything for a while.
Image Astro Boy|鉄腕アトム [sigpic][/sigpic]

Check out diehard67's forum
Or check out my YouTube channel

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 12 years ago

▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!!

▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
:D
Last edited by Androids101 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Takiko
Kokoro Robot

Postby Takiko » 12 years ago

"Astro Boy2866" wrote:[QUOTE=Takiko;180662][QUOTE=Black Rabbit;180153]Hello, and welcome, Takiko! I was wondering why you hadn't posted before... :lol:

Were you watching me then, Black Rabbit? How did you know I was around and not posting? ;) [/QUOTE]

She probably saw that you had joined because it says on the board index, "Welcome to our new member ____ " and she probably saw you were on there, but you hadn't posted anything for a while.[/QUOTE]
Oh, don't tell me that. :o hmy: You'll make me look for the invisible option in my user CP. Although I also have myself logged into the forum permanently on a computer I'm not on, and the browser gets opened occasionally by someone else. I might be marked as being on the forum when I'm not really there.

I'm somewhat surprised that some one hasn't introduced him or herself and stolen my limelight by now though.

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 12 years ago

Hi, I'm Novacain and I'm an Astroholic.

the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

Postby the 鉄腕アトム fan » 12 years ago

Hi, I'm AstroBoy03 and I'm the same as Novi :lol: an Astroholic
Go Go Go Assstttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooy :astro:

Return to “General Discussion”