Anyone else getting some of the white stuff? :D

Off topic discussion.
The Tawashi Bus Hat
Robot President

Anyone else getting some of the white stuff? :D

Postby The Tawashi Bus Hat » 13 years ago

Side note, glad you're sticking around, Dr. Jerk. :3 I don't want to be the only Tawashi fan, lol. But seriously, I love ya...in that kinda platonic way...

Anyone else feeling these temps below freezing? Seeing the ice and snow? Staying home from school with a cup of hot chocolate?

I know I am. Might as well be :santa:

But seriously, lots of people got a visit from the snow fairy last night and we just got hit three hours ago. Rained super hard, then it froze. Now, IT'S SNOWING! :D *dances*

...that's a pretty big deal for the middle of Texas...

But yeah, the schools saw icicles hanging from the doors and canceled school. College didn't cancel, but I was like "sue that, I'm staying home!" (Good thing too, there have already been two roll-over accidents involving semi's on the road I take to college. Lucky me.)

Anyone else feeling this chill? Oklahoma got beaten down last I heard.

It is currently 11 degrees and dropping, snowing and wind's blowing about 45mph. *bundles up*
*dust*

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 13 years ago

:lol: :lol:
Yes yes...
And now let's not speak of elemental powers like some rogue Marvel comics story! :lol: Remember it snows every year! It would be differant if snow was falling where it should not. The Low desert, or a semitropical clime! :rolleyes:
But we're standing by for a whollop! Fortuntely I traded my C6 Corvette for a CTS 4 AWD Coupe. So I can still get to the store. The next 24hrs are gonna be epic or so I hear on the news :whistling:
Cuddle if ya got em.
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Snow? Did somebody say SNOW?

Postby AprilSeven » 13 years ago

Ohhhh Yeah!!
We got Snow, Sleet and Freezing Rain
for the NEXT 24 HOURS!!
Here's the view from my front door - note the icicles from my roof!
Stay safe everyone!!

Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

we came from a place that did not snow until late December to a place that gets snow right after thankgiving but you get tired of it real fast come March, 18 inches over last night
Unyongnekasayo

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

I've not been getting any snow but it has been really cold these last couple days. I might check the weather since sometimes we wind up getting snow near the same time too, although likely it'll be rain @_@

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 13 years ago

It might snow soon where I live (in SA, TX...). But, it hasn't snowed for a looong time. (Sadly, non of my siblings or me have ever seen snow. :eek: ) I really hope is snows. As long as I'm able to: 1. See it actually snow. and 2. Make at least 1 snow ball, I'll be happy. :heart:
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 13 years ago

Do we have snow!? You can bet your money we do here in Alliance Ohio. School got cancled for me today. It hailed, it frozen rained, AND it snowed last night. It was like a frozen hell on Earth I tell ya!
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Kabuitsu
Kokoro Robot

Postby Kabuitsu » 13 years ago

Arrggh, lucky you.

There's no snow at all where I live (on the mountains, yes, but that's really tall and it's another story) so yeah... We don't get school cancelled for those little weather changes.

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

I live in San Ramon, California and it hasn't snowed here in years and I don't think it ever will :(
Image Astro Boy|鉄腕アトム [sigpic][/sigpic]

Check out diehard67's forum
Or check out my YouTube channel

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

oh man why did the title of this thread make me cringe

We have over eighteen inches of snow built up where we live, but it's been shoveled out by now in high traffic areas. The real danger of winters where I live is the windchill. It's like Mother Nature takes a step back every January and decides some of us need to die.
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Return to “General Discussion”