I'm such a loser

Off topic discussion.
Kabuitsu
Kokoro Robot

Postby Kabuitsu » 13 years ago

FAUNA GOT A GIRLFRIEND! FAUNA GOT A GIRLFRIEND!
Hahaha, I couldn't resist. Sorry.

I suppuse you could just ask her out? Not as IWUVYOULETSHAVEADATE, but just as friends. Get to know her better, and when you're BFF's, you can try to approach with a date.

I'm not really good with this stuff since I'm just 13 and got no experience with women (or men), but I do my research. I do my research, boy.

I suppuse it is: Solid Friendship = Solid Relationship.

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 13 years ago

"Fauna" wrote: I was previously thinking of taking her Black Swan, since everybody's been telling me it's great, but then I remembered hearing about the lesbian love scene in it and...well, that would just make everything weird.

:ninja: ORRRRR you'd get to see her reaction!

:w00t: ORRRRR Maybe she'll pick Black Swan!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 13 years ago

So you're a girl dating a girl? Or a boy wanting a date with a girl?Or a boy dating a boy? Who cares? The world? Nahhhh. :lol:
It's not relevant to the survival of the world. I see you're a moderator now. So are we gonna have an agenda now? No one cares. We have been here in this earth for a long time.
As long as we all respect each other there is no need for concern.
Love Is all. :heart:
Last edited by Fauna on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: picking a fight and going off-topic
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

Okay, I appreciate the sentiment of your message, but then everything else got really weird.

Am I the one insulting everyone's intelligence? :confused: I was only worried about talking to Ai Den because most of my hometown is fairly conservative, and I've actually been harassed over my orientation.

And for the record, I love Australia and energy conservation. As a moderator, I'm tempted to remove this rant from your post because it really goes in circles.
Last edited by Fauna on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 13 years ago

[nevermind]I really can't imagine Mark having some kind of agenda like this; he barely does more than read his PMs[/nevermind]. There was no need to go off-topic...

EDIT: I think I understand what's going on. cybotron is seeing conspiracies again, like that "ban list" of mine as he called it back in the day. Kinda cute. :p
Last edited by F-Man on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm on Twitter.

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 13 years ago

HI- HUGS Cybotron- I CARE and i know FAUNA And everyone else cares. WE ALL NEED to focus on getting along with each other and using the talents that JESUS/GOD has given us. ASTROBOY is a SUPER-technical advanced robot whose story should inspire us to want to develop technology that can help with flooding and other disasters on this planet. i LOVE everyone here and want everyone safe here and FAUNA and all my friends happy here. PRAY soon these horrible disasters will end. ASTROBOY at least in my story is a robot whose powers along with his more advanced computers can help mankind develop TYPE 1 technology. Carl Sagan came up with this term for power levels of civiliations that could exist in this universe. Right now we are far below TYPE 1 status. IF we can overcome our distrust of each other and use the brains JESUS/GOD gave us for peaceful purposes we can solve these weather issues. Love all of you and hope we always are friends.

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Of course...
Harden yourself. And get used to it! Your life will be full of such harassment. You should go through what I suffered. But You imagine that my "Rant" is a rant.
It is artistic debate. An artistic opinion. How old are you? I ask you this because I am a known artist from the frisco bay. And you have nothing I have not considered or seen. But if you think I only Rant, When what you do is not new, And if I'm not allowed my honest opinion by you or anyone else here, then go ahead. Censor my words and thoughts as a "mindless rant..."
Does anyone in the world care?
With that attitude and with obvious prejudice, how did you get to be a mod here? :lol: :rolleyes:
But really,you don't know me...
I would have thought that putting Astro on Adult swim would have convinced you. I don't care anything about your sexuality. Only the Artwork and agenda of Tezuka of which I am a student. And I've learned my Artistry in UCal Berkeley. All your techniques are known to me. I've seen it before. I know what you do...
Enjoy. :o hmy:
you are not a loser...
Last edited by Fauna on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

Cybotron, there is no agenda. There is indeed nothing special in Fauna's post, but you do seem to have a problem with it... in other words, *you* are acting as if it was special. I've seen posts about girlfriends or boyfriends on this forum before. If these people could do it and it wasn't a problem, then Fauna is entitled to do the same.

For your information, Mark knew of Fauna's sexual orientation before she became a moderator.

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

"cybotron" wrote:Censor my words and thoughts as a "mindless rant..."
With that attitude and with obvious prejudice, how did you get to be a mod here? :lol: :rolleyes:

You took my topic, and turned it into your soapbox. Now you're blaming Mark for something he didn't do, and are picking a fight.

I've edited your post. I appreciate you not caring about sexuality or claiming to do so, but stop looking for trouble. Good day, and knock it off!
Last edited by Fauna on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage

Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!

Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

"Astro Forever" wrote:Cybotron, there is no agenda. There is indeed nothing special in Fauna's post, but you do seem to have a problem with it... in other words, *you* are acting as if it was special. I've seen posts about girlfriends or boyfriends on this forum before. If these people could do it and it wasn't a problem, then Fauna is entitled to do the same.

For your information, Mark knew of Fauna's sexual orientation before she became a moderator.

Well of course it is special. We have never had anyone here enter in open talk on the subjects. I repeat I don't care. If she wants to date girls I wish her Love and every happiness. But my problem with it is timing and her saying my artistic opinion is a rant!
I'll tell you what...
You guys go on. I've got a new DVD video album I'm working on, Guys are dying in the world war, and the weather that destroyed Australia is on it's way to the U.S.....
And I promise to never come near anybody that does not want my opinion here.
Just go on do what you have to do....
I won't interject anymore. I promise. :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”