Any DC or Marvel comic fans here?

Off topic discussion.
iceytina
Kokoro Robot

Postby iceytina » 13 years ago

I just saw this thread. Ohhhhh I love both! Classics more than newest ones and I collect the "pure" ones with little or no crossovers of Batman/Superman/Wonder Woman and that type of thing. I love The Spirit and the Green Hornet the most (based on original Gold Age publications and comics more than any movie of them). The 1960s Batman was too silly lol.

Maybe a bit sad, I don't keep up much about the "this is DC" and "this is Marvel", I just see a superhero I like and go for it hardcore into the origins of it and so forth.

Iron Man, Wonder Woman, Spiderman, Captain America--they're just all so awesome! Like most people here, if I collected every comic I wanted, I'd be living on the streets.

atoms_gf
Robot President

Postby atoms_gf » 13 years ago

oh XD i remember what im a fan of now, wolverine and the x-men and of course, the classic Asterix witch i always forget the name of, im a fan of the films and comics.

Ghost
Banned

Postby Ghost » 13 years ago

Agreed. I do like the Xmen and wolverine, but he isn't my favorite character from the x-men. Nightcrawler I think is my favorite x-man. I'm not a big fan of the films. As of now I'm a big fan of Watchmen. I mean who doesn't like Rorshach?

BBally
Metro City Citizen

Postby BBally » 13 years ago

I'm a big fan of both, but Superman is my favorite.
Badre El Amir Bally

DJaxs312
Metro City Citizen

Postby DJaxs312 » 13 years ago

No. Just Capcom. Jk
I like X-23. :)
And Spiderman...
And Deadpool...
And X-Men...
And Hulk...

Return to “General Discussion”