The most difficult game,ever invented

Off topic discussion.
Ghost
Banned

The most difficult game,ever invented

Postby Ghost » 13 years ago

So the other day someone sent me a youtube commentary video of someone playing a game called "QWOP." This is a free web game, this also one of the most difficult things I have ever tried to do. You are Qwop, you have no bones or cartilage and you have to control this runner to the track. Q and W keys control the Thighs and O and P keys control the the Calves.

Here is a link to the game QWOP. I cannot get very far or let alone get to the right stance. If anyone here on this forum can do this than the gods must smile upon your existence. I swear, this is the most difficult game I have ever seen.

If anyone can get really far. Please let me know.
Last edited by Ghost on Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

Ouch, I didn't do very well! :lol: I made a little more and a meter at the first try, didn't pass the line at the second and went backward on the third (-0.4m!). I think I'm going to stop there or I'll break something.

I likethis one better. It's more intuitive. :lol: You can truly perform skills. (For those who try it, be patient, there is now a long ad and you have to wait until the "play" button at the bottom right changes color).

wing area
Kokoro Robot

Postby wing area » 13 years ago

Ahahahahaha, I believe we both watched the same commentary (...There's only one I can think of). Probably the funniest thing I've ever seen.

I played the game an unfortunate amount of times (What am I doing with my life?) and can give some advice. Before you start, wait for him to lean forward, then press W+O for the first step, quickly tap O, and then for the second step press Q+P, and then quickly tap W, etc. etc.

But yeah, it's still pretty much impossible.

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 13 years ago

I got 2.4, and a lot of headakes, this guy just gets bent into all sorts fo funney positions.
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 13 years ago

Ladies and gentleman: 52.1 meters! :w00t: Too bad, there was an obstacle at 50 meters and it threw me down :cry:
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 13 years ago

OMG!! That is TOUGH -- fafner, I am REALLY impressed!!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Ghost
Banned

Postby Ghost » 13 years ago

"fafner" wrote:Ladies and gentleman: 52.1 meters! :w00t: Too bad, there was an obstacle at 50 meters and it threw me down :cry:

Holy crap! Are you even human? I don't know anyone that can get the guy into the proper running stance, let alone make it 10 meters.

EDIT: Wow, I think I broke my record 3.6 meters. Fafner must be a robot or an alien.
Last edited by Ghost on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

"fafner" wrote:Ladies and gentleman: 52.1 meters! :w00t: Too bad, there was an obstacle at 50 meters and it threw me down :cry:

I demand visual evidence of this! XD

I keep making him falling over and doing the splits, so funny!

Edit: Bwahaha I made it 53.2 meters! Although I was really just hobbling along on one knee and one leg forward. ^____^; that counts as running right?
Last edited by Alittleacorn on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :w00t: You are a hero! :astro: Do you want to try gymnastics now? :D

I've made it to like 6 or 8 meters, then I had enough. :p

Alittleacorn, congratulations to you too! :) Yes, I would think that counts. That's how I did it at least. Does anyone has a better technique?

InsaneAstroBoyLover
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby InsaneAstroBoyLover » 13 years ago

OMG DXXXXX UG! That Difficult,But strangly Fun.I got 6.9 meters but i mostly crawled the whole way.

*Picks up computer monitor and chunks out window*
Last edited by InsaneAstroBoyLover on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Typo

Return to “General Discussion”