My best friend is dead! :,(

Off topic discussion.
Solarcat20
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Solarcat20 » 11 years ago

i'm very sorry that happened, my former brother-in-law committed suicide a few years ago. i understand what you are going through, you'll feel less pain from this over time. :(

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 11 years ago

Not that this makes the situation any better, but just in case newer members would like to know, I thought I'd mention that the original post is almost 2 years old. :unsure:
Last edited by Astro Forever on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 11 years ago

Yikes. That long huh? Damn.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 11 years ago

"Anime Girl 16" wrote:Yikes. That long huh? Damn.

Oh snap! I guess it was...

Glad you're healing well, Anime Girl!

Grief is a strange thing. A loss that happened fifteen years ago still weighs as much as a loss from a single year ago to me. God speed. :)

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

I looked on my facebook and realized today is Aubrey's would have been 17th birthday. Dammit! Why did this have to happen? Sigh. I left a message on her facebook talking about more recent events. I dunno. I'm still trying to find that lightstick necklace she got from the Hannah Montana concert severeal years ago. I lost it about a couple months after I got it. My rotten luck! I wished she was here to see me sing in the talent show I was in a few months ago. Funny. I happan to be listening to the song I sang right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9QOW1irY64 I sing this whenever I'm sad to cheer me up. This song really speaks to me, and not just because I'm a YGO fangirl! I can relate to the lyrics, and the song sort of says to me is this part inside everyone, this hidden stronger part, the "yell of thirst". I always feel better when I hear this.

Wow I got off topic. Anywhoo, happy 17 birthday Aubrey. Luv ya!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 11 years ago

HUGS- THANK YOU ANIMEGIRL 16- I cry when I heard your song thanks and I pray you and everyone the very best possible eternal salvation and safety always- love everyone here and want us to please always be friends please! your AVATARGIRL/PRINCESS PEACHES/KATARA ALWAYS in love and friendship-

SO WANT EVERYONE to be happy and safe always!

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Thank you very much. I wish I had my own version of the fandub, this version was from a YouTube friend who likes to dub anime themes. Thank you. you are very sweet.

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Who's Aubrey? What'd I miss?
Last edited by Novacain on Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Pointless to say

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

She was the secound girl who died that year. The one after Shannon. About in May.

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

I see.

Return to “General Discussion”