My sweet 16 is coming up! :D

Off topic discussion.
Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

My sweet 16 is coming up! :D

Postby Anime Girl » 13 years ago

Well folks, here I am, awaiting what I hope to be the best birthday of my life. I am 15 today, but on the morning of tommorow, I will finally become 16! I'll be able to drive, and all sorts of neat stuff. And the party I'm having tommorow is gonna be a good one. I'm going to this awesomeness water park, and I got this adorible bathing suit. I'll most definatly post pictures when I get them developed. This is gonna be awesome. I'm ready to PAR-TAY!!! YEEEEEAUHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Well, now as of today, I am 16. I can't believe this! I'm so happy! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Hi. I had a wonderful sweet 16 party. Thursday me, mom, Sis, and my BFF Bri went to Clay's Water Park. We swam, went down a huge slide, and went kayaking, and I even got a little tan. After that we went to Golden Corrall for supper, and Bri slept over. Then yesterday we invited the whole family to our house, and we had a bonfire picnic, and we roasted hotdogs and marshmallows. I got to open presents. I got a desklamp, some jewelry, a teeshirt decorater kit, some jeans and blouses, socks, 15 bucks, a butterfly wallet a pillow, nail polish, Diary of a Wimpy Kid movies 1 and 2, and Sis gave me a framed picture of Mordecai and Rigby that she drew herself. She is becoming a great artist. I'll post pictures when I get them printed and stuff. Here's one thing I don't get. Why am I the only one here? This thread feels a bit lonley. :(

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 13 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS :w00t:

Ataru Moroboshi
Robot President
Location: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona province, Autonomous Community of Catalonia, Spain, Europe.

Postby Ataru Moroboshi » 13 years ago

Happy Birthday!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x19vy_9aFc

This song will do nicely

[Hey, 500th message!]

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 13 years ago

Glad to hear you had a good time on your birthday! Have fun being 16. :)

atoms_gf
Robot President

Postby atoms_gf » 13 years ago

Yeah! have fun!!! you'll only get one go at being 16 (unless you use magic or somthin')
Was I to late? it still counts :p
this picture always makes me 'lol'

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Aw thank you. :)

Return to “General Discussion”