Need help picking a anime to watch. (Pg-13 and below plz)

Off topic discussion.
Bakabits
Rocket Ball Champion

Need help picking a anime to watch. (Pg-13 and below plz)

Postby Bakabits » 12 years ago

OK so i finally finished "Konjiki no Gash Bell!!!" about a month ago and i was exausted from the 150 episode series. (it was a cliffhanger ending had to read the manga from beginning of the last arc the anime covered.) so i said to myself "let me take a 1 month break from anime" so i did. now i need to fine a new anime to watch and its killing me :cry: so i have a request. Help me decide on a anime that is not entirely perverted that you guys have watched. I don't care if it is old or new, i just need some suggestions. Thx for your help! :)

P.S.: I highly recommend Konjiki no Gash Bell to everyone here. I will warn you though. It is a little perverted. if you can't handle that then watch the english dub titled "zatch bell!" i don't prefer the dub but it is still a good plot overall. This is the first anime to 1.make me cry :cry: 2.Make me laugh. :lol: and 3. feed me anger at the same time. :d evil:

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 12 years ago

Oh that's easy. :)

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Haruhi Suzumiya
Black Jack. All of it. OVA+movie, Special, TV+movie, and Black Jack 21

I also enjoyed When They Cry a lot recently, but I think it may be 16+ for extreme violence.
I'm on Twitter.

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 12 years ago

Pg-13 and below? Hmmmm.

Elemental Gelade (about a girl transforming into a sword for a guy and kicking some butt, kinda romance based but blah, the two main leads are awesome x3)
Escaflowne (imagine a gritty version of final fantasy, without without the moogles. this also had a film but i don't know the rating for this one but from what i know the english got some cuts to remove blood and that o.O)
Bottle Fairy (the life of 4 fairy girls that learn about the world and wish to become human. kinda adorable x3)

I can't think of any others o.o

Tetsuwan Atom
Robot President

Postby Tetsuwan Atom » 12 years ago

I'm watching Hell Girl and Highschool of the dead at the moment those are PG13 and verry epic.
And Death Note of course if you haven't seen it for some reason xd.
Last edited by Tetsuwan Atom on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Osamu Tezuka God of Manga Father of Anime RIP 1928-1989
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAnimeNewsNetwork1?feature=mhum

Bakabits
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Bakabits » 12 years ago

wow i actually found an anime that got me hooked right away! (no its not black jack or anything tezuka related. tezuka's works are hard to find subbed on the the web you know. :p ) The anime is called Code Geass. I only watched episode 1 but it seems that in the anime the world is taken over by some empire and japan is trying to rebel. So this kid gets caught in the middle of a quote "terrorist" attack (if you haven't noticed the kid is a citizen of the empire living in japan,) finds the terrorist's cargo titled "poision gas", its a false name (didn't here it from me :whistling: ,) and gets a power from it. This power lets the kid "command" people to do his bidding. Fun! :D He said his first command at that moment when he got the power as he was about to be shot by some solders. The command was "Lelouch de Britannia orders you! All of you, die!" The solders replied "Yes, Your Highness!" and shot themselves in the neck. :lol: Its also a Mecha Anime. :p Seems like a good plot. Someone tell me their opinion on this anime if they have seen it. thx again! :)

DJaxs312
Metro City Citizen

Postby DJaxs312 » 12 years ago

Higurashi (Rei to Kai!)
They're good!

I-Am-Atom's-Sister
Robot President

Postby I-Am-Atom's-Sister » 12 years ago

EMPEROR LEO O3O

Ginga Densetsu Weed. Kinda grim. I doubt it's lower than PG13, but I LOVE it.
Clothed Astro = cute little robot kid;
Naked Astro= Big damn hero.
~Shirubie

I :heart: :astro:

Return to “General Discussion”