Hunger Games fans?

Off topic discussion.
Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Hunger Games fans?

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 12 years ago

Hey are there any Hunger Games fans here? I am a super mega fan. I went to see the movie in IMAX last night. If you haven't read this book I suggest doing so! Its life changing! Or at least see the movie. The preimer was Friday morning at midnight. The movie stuck very well to the book, but it did skip some stuff so if you like the movie read the books!

Higeoyaji
Banned

Postby Higeoyaji » 12 years ago

I've heard good things about the film but I'm still in the process of reading the book. I'm about half way through it and it's a good read so far. But I'm probably one of the slowest readers ever so who knows when I'll finish the book. Not to mention I hardly have any free time anymore. I hate my job sometimes, only free time I get is in the summer.

The Hunger Games film is in theaters unfortunately. I have not had a good experience at a movie theater since I was in High School. I think I'll keep reading the book for now and just wait until the film is on Netflix. :)

Apple Jack
Banned

ANY HUNGERY GAMES FANS

Postby Apple Jack » 12 years ago

I love the Hunger Games im going to see the movie on Saterday and im reading the books right now anyone also like the Hunger Games and what was the movie like :)
[sigpic][/sigpic] iv got my thinkin cat on :w00t:

BlueCore
Robot President

Postby BlueCore » 12 years ago

I really want to go see it!!!! Super badly!
I think this weekend me and some friend are gonna go see it.
"My name is Jack Frost. How do I know that? Because the moon told me. So if the moon tells you something, believe it..." ~jack frost, Rise of The Guardians

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 12 years ago

Merged both threads since they're the same....

Still gotta see this movie :)

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 12 years ago

There's three of these books in the school library and they're ALWAYS borrowed! =( Trying to get a copy for forever now...

And I'd rather read the book before I go see the movie. ;)

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 12 years ago

LOL Thanks Novi ^^. I'm glad to see there are other Hunger Games fans here. I would suggest the book above all. I saw the movie twice in theatres already, but I still think the book is far better XD. Then again I may just be a little obsesive :whistling: as in having a sleepover about the Hunger Games where we even slept outside in below freezing weather for "tribute" to the Hunger Games. Then we put gold nailpolish on our eyes for "tribute" to a character called Cinna who wears gold eyeliner. Then we painted fire nails on us and started to have auditions to make a series out of all the books (We are still doing this if anyone would like the online audition site PM me) Then we made Hunger Games shirts and used nailpolish to paint mockingjays all over our bodies (Did you know nailpolish has alcohol in it? I do now XD) Then one day with both dressed up as the characters we are most alike (I was Effie and she was Katniss). And everytime I refure to my friends major crush I call him Peeta because he is so much like Peeta XD. Then my brother plays Skyrim and one of the lines is "I used to be an adventurer like you, till I got an arrow to the knee.", but I say "I used to be a Hunger Games tribute like you, till Katniss gave me an arrow to the knee" xD. I also sharpied my shoes with the Mockingjay pin and slapped a boy who said Hunger Games sucked XD.

Apple Jack
Banned

Postby Apple Jack » 12 years ago

Hahaha thats hillarious im seein it this weekend im reading caching fire right now and i wanted to now how gory is the movie
[sigpic][/sigpic] iv got my thinkin cat on :w00t:

Return to “General Discussion”