Weird dreams.

Off topic discussion.
Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Weird dreams.

Postby Anime Girl » 11 years ago

Have you had any weird dreams. Here's one I had last night. I drempt I was trapped in a leaking canoue with my gym teacher and a random monkey, and a suddenly grew wings. I was flying around and annoying people and then Lady Gaga threw a shoe at me. And then out of nowhere Meatwad from Aqua Teen Hunger Force comes in riding wheelies on a motorcycle. And then it starts to get weird.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 11 years ago

:eek: Now THAT'S one strange dream you had! But, from what I know about dream interpretation, it sounds like you were "rising above" all the chaos, so actually - aside from being very comically strange - it sounds like you are confident (that's why you dared to annoy people - maybe it's a warning not to get TOO confident!) - and literally removing yourself from things you don't want to be around! :cool:
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 11 years ago

I have dreams about being unable to find my car; which actually did happen a few times. But, to the dreams, I drive to a shopping mall, or some other place, go in, & when leaving, I cannot find my car, because the place where I parked is gone. :p The entire street, or what have you, no longer exists.

I have had a recurring dream about cigarettes> I quit smoking in the early 1980s, & had [warning: religion!] been taught that smoking was a sin, & in nthe dream, I had resumed smoking, knowing that it would damn me, but was helpless to quit again. That may not seem too strange, but as I awakened, & remained groggy, I began looking for my cigarettes. :p

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 11 years ago

"AprilSeven" wrote: :eek: Now THAT'S one strange dream you had! But, from what I know about dream interpretation, it sounds like you were "rising above" all the chaos, so actually - aside from being very comically strange - it sounds like you are confident (that's why you dared to annoy people - maybe it's a warning not to get TOO confident!) - and literally removing yourself from things you don't want to be around! :cool:

Okay, that makes sence, but wat does Lady Gaga and Meatwad from ATHF fit in to this? I don't listen to much Lady Gaga, but I do watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force, which could explain Meatwad. XD
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 11 years ago

Maybe Lady Gaga represents someone(s) or something you are not found and you are concerned they/she/it might strike out at you, or thwart your plans (you were annoying them, and she's trying to stop you).

I'm not familiar with Meatwad so I don't know what would symbolize - it almost sounds like you wanted something to take your mind off of Lady Gaga, so your mind brought in Meatwad and his motorcycle! :p
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 11 years ago

I've had numerous dreams in which I was somebody else. I even remember once being a man (!) in what seemed to be the 19th century! I even died in that dream, lol.

I've also had one or two Astro Boy related dreams in which I was being chased. It was very fitting, a robot chasing another. :p

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 11 years ago

I don't remember many of my dreams, but one recurring dream I had when I was a kid was being on my elementary school playground and being able to jump really high. I would also occasionally float around the playground in some of those dreams as well.
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gemstone2474
Rocket Ball Champion
Location: I come from a land down under, where women glow and men thunder!

Postby Gemstone2474 » 11 years ago

I had a dream where I was Lief (from the Deltora Quest tv series) and I'm with Jasmine and Barda, and we're breathing underwater and jumping from small island to small island. and then this army appears on this hugh hill, and then i woke up. I can't remember it well but it was pritty cool and fun, and I wasn't scared of the army.
Any ideas?????
*ABSCOND*

racoonangel
Robot President

Postby racoonangel » 11 years ago

I hasa dream where I had a broken foot and only one crutch and Astro boy was in my class and then we showed up at a beach for a swimming contest and then I tryed swimming and then Astro randomly saved me then we showed up at the school again and I was hugging him and he was really short. In real life I would've expecting him to be taller then me
Instagram: astrogirl_draws
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Toshio
Banned

Postby Toshio » 11 years ago

I had a dream which I was playing The Legend of Zelda: Skyward sword and I went to a mysterious new area which was not meant to be found, then the Imprisioned appeared and I don't knew what to do to defeat him.
So, the dream ended with me quite clueless about what to do.

Return to “General Discussion”