The origin of your username?

Off topic discussion.
Toshio
Banned

The origin of your username?

Postby Toshio » 11 years ago

My username comes from the anime Mahou No Tenshi Creamy Mami and is from the character Toshio Otomo who is the love interest of Yuu Morisawa (the main character who can transform into a super japanese singer called Creamy Mami through the use of magic).

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 11 years ago

Novacain is a ring leader/scientist from the 1963 series, an episode called 'Elixir of Life'.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 11 years ago

My username is my first name in Japanese, but spelled out in Japanese and slightly altered. Pretty silly, I know. I came up with it when registering for another forum.

My real first name shall remain a secret for now. ;)

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 11 years ago

"Novacain" wrote:Novacain is a ring leader/scientist from the 1963 series, an episode called 'Elixir of Life'.

Actually, the character originated in WHIRLWIND Z, & not only the character, but the whole plot was adapted from that manga. :p I would tell you his name, but my pc is off.

My own user name's origin is a secret, I'd tell you its origin, but then I'd have to kill you. :D Really, I just lucked-out on this name not having already been taken, as my email address is a mile long. Dilbert comic was my inspiration.

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

"jeffbert" wrote:[QUOTE=Novacain;205446]Novacain is a ring leader/scientist from the 1963 series, an episode called 'Elixir of Life'.

Actually, the character originated in WHIRLWIND Z, & not only the character, but the whole plot was adapted from that manga. :p I would tell you his name, but my pc is off.

[/QUOTE]

Well, excuse me. Should I put in a request to change it then?

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 11 years ago

Well I like anime, and I'm a girl, and I need to change it because now I'm 17 not 16. XD
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 11 years ago

"Novacain" wrote:[QUOTE=jeffbert;205526][QUOTE=Novacain;205446]Novacain is a ring leader/scientist from the 1963 series, an episode called 'Elixir of Life'.

[/QUOTE]

Well, excuse me. Should I put in a request to change it then?[/QUOTE]
No, no, no, no! you should say, "well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me!" :p Enough of Steve Martin's stuff, though; :w00t: I meant no offense, & hope none was taken. :blush:

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Here, I have revised it for you! :p

"Novacain" wrote:Well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me.

"jeffbert" wrote:No, no, no, no! you should say, "well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me!" :p Enough of Steve Martin's stuff, though; :w00t: I meant no offense, & hope none was taken. :blush:

No offense taken, I apologize. I was cranky that day so I got a little snooty :blush: Thanks for the history on 'Novacain'.

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 11 years ago

@Shiyonasan: If you're a girl, I'd guess that your name is "Cheyenne". :3

I like foxes, and I'm naturally a brunette. 'Nuff said.
lolwut

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 11 years ago

"Little Brown Fox" wrote:@Shiyonasan: If you're a girl, I'd guess that your name is "Cheyenne". :3

Nope. I'm a guy and my name's not Cheyenne.

Good guess though. "Shiyonasan" does kind of sound like Cheyenne, admittedly.

Return to “General Discussion”