Any Artists?

Off topic discussion.
Juanita
On a Flight into Space

Any Artists?

Postby Juanita » 11 years ago

I'm not site if there's already a topic for this so I apologize in advance if there already is.

Basically, this is for any artists to post pics of their art or links to their art, converse about art and art supplies, give advice, get advice, etc.
You can post any kind of art (original or fan art) so long as it follows the rules. You don't have to be amazing, anything from beginner - professional art is accepted.

I can't wait to see what you guys have to show off! Have fun!

Edit: Art also includes music, literature, and arts and crafts so if you have any of those types of things to show off please do!
Last edited by Juanita on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 11 years ago

I guess the "Fan Creations" forum heading covers this, but most of that area is devoted to stories. I think it would be a good idea to have separate Forum areas for fan created stories and artwork. I'd also like to see a repository for uploading (with moderator approval) and downloading of fan created works of longer size (any Astro Boy Novels out there?) Perhaps separate areas for short stories, longer works, and plays/radio-tv scripts? Any budding manga artists out there? (I wish I could draw manga!).

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

I see what you're saying, but this was supposed to be for non-Astroboy related art which is why I put it in general.
Those are some good ideas. I wish I knew how to do stuff like that, then I'd try to help you.
I enjoy drawing in manga/anime style. You can visit my deviantART page if you want. The link is creampuffninja25.deviantart.com

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 11 years ago

There is the "Fan Creation" forum, as kscharf said; we do have many talented artists, however I notice that every member tend to create his or her own topic in that section, as opposed to a single topic for everyone (unless members post art that they didn't draw themselves but found elsewhere). Most members have at least some Astro Boy related work, but many of them also use their own topic to post non related Astro Boy art.

I don't know about creating more subforums - it can make navigation a little more difficult if there aren't that many new posts per day. At least, it's better than two years ago - we only had two sections, the "Astro Boy Discussion" forum and the "General Discussion" forum. :lol:

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

Ah I see. So it's more like if you have art to show off you make a topic for yourself? I'd think it'd be easier to just make one thread and have people post under that instead of having multiple threads for each individual, but that's just me.

Oh wow that sounds like it was pretty confusing, just having so many different topics squished together. Good thing you fixed it. :)

Thanks for being patient with me guys. I'm still trying to get used to the workings of the forum and stuff.

racoonangel
Robot President

Postby racoonangel » 11 years ago

Well if you guys wanna see my art page is on deviantart the link is in my signature. I update my art quite frequently
Instagram: astrogirl_draws
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

Would you like me to give you some comments on dA?

racoonangel
Robot President

sure go ahead if you like my art
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

You have some cute drawings :)
I really want a tablet so I can draw digitally.

racoonangel
Robot President

I got one for
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Return to “General Discussion”