Pledge to get Marine Express, Black Jack DVDs and more

Off topic discussion.
F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 9 years ago

Only $456 left for Dororo Set 1 now. Sadly that still doesn't mean we're close since it's only received $10 in the past ~20 days. Really surprising and sad for a crowdfunder that normally could be on its last day.
I'm on Twitter.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 9 years ago

I just looked at the DORORO page, & it lacks only $442. I will match the other 1/2 , if another $221 is pledged by my 56th birthday. :D

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

"jeffbert" wrote:I just looked at the DORORO page, & it lacks only $442. I will match the other 1/2 , if another $221 is pledged by my 56th birthday. :D

Now that's the kind of spirit I'd love to see more of!
I'm on Twitter.

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 9 years ago

Is there a drop dead date on this (I didn't see any notice on days left)? I'm expecting a lightening in our finances before the end of the year and will be able to justify throwing some support at a few things up there then.
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

"Tetsuwan Penguin" wrote:Is there a drop dead date on this (I didn't see any notice on days left)? I'm expecting a lightening in our finances before the end of the year and will be able to justify throwing some support at a few things up there then.

There's no deadline but it would be nice to get a few things funded other than Black Jack in this lifetime. As for more support at the end of the year, well, there's always Set 2 which is set to start once Set 1 is over.
I'm on Twitter.

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Is Jeffbert's plan working? Someone seems to have upped their pledge by $100! Only $121 to go to make this work now. This is so exciting. :d oh:

When's your birthday anyway?
I'm on Twitter.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 9 years ago

10/03

BTW, pledges for W3 now being accepted; I started mine with $100. Yet, as I understand it, TRSI is working on an English-dubbed set! Though I cannot recall ever seeing the Amazing Three (the English-dubbed version of W3), I want them both! :lol:

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 9 years ago

"F-Man" wrote:[QUOTE=Tetsuwan Penguin;228985]Is there a drop dead date on this (I didn't see any notice on days left)? I'm expecting a lightening in our finances before the end of the year and will be able to justify throwing some support at a few things up there then.

There's no deadline but it would be nice to get a few things funded other than Black Jack in this lifetime. As for more support at the end of the year, well, there's always Set 2 which is set to start once Set 1 is over.[/QUOTE]

I know, right? Black Jack is becoming Tezuka's Batman. The only thing anyone wants to focus on in a vast world of characters and stories

Tetsuwan Atom
Robot President

Postby Tetsuwan Atom » 9 years ago

"jeffbert" wrote:10/03

BTW, pledges for W3 now being accepted; I started mine with $100. Yet, as I understand it, TRSI is working on an English-dubbed set! Though I cannot recall ever seeing the Amazing Three (the English-dubbed version of W3), I want them both! :lol:
I would also want that (especially if it's never going to make it on animesols and the dubbed version didn't seem to be edited)but the only i evidence of it still existing are a few websites that sell bootleg dvds that have like 18 episodes out of 52 seems they coudn't even find the others.

Osamu Tezuka God of Manga Father of Anime RIP 1928-1989
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAnimeNewsNetwork1?feature=mhum

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

I've successfully recruited a whole bunch of people. A few of them haven't made their pledge yet, but all things considered we're only missing $46 to make Jeffbert's promise happen! Pleasemakeithappen

EDIT: $10 now!
Last edited by F-Man on Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm on Twitter.

Return to “General Discussion”