Any Doctor Who fans here?

Off topic discussion.
Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Any Doctor Who fans here?

Postby Anime Girl » 10 years ago

Yeah, after seeing it around on the internet, and after a friend suggested it, I finally became curious of the series. I've just started watching the revival series to start out with, it's a bit easier for me to find online, but I also want to check out a lot of the classic episodes as well, you know, it feels truer to me, plus I like old school shows sometimes. Maybe I'll see the movies too, although a lot of fans apparently complain about them (meh, I'll chance it). I think it's a really interesting series, and I'll be looking forward to seeing more, plus I also heard the 12th Doctor is starting his run sometime this year. So yeah, that. I really dunno how to end this post. XD I need to get to sleep. Later.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Dante69
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Dante69 » 10 years ago

Here! I love Doctor Who. I miss Amy a Rory, and I'm always sad when one Doctor leaves.
:tenma: :astro: :o cha: LOL

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Postby Angel of the Stars » 10 years ago

I love Doctor Who!!!! :wub: :wub:
David Tennant is my FAVORITE Doctor of all time!! XD

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

I know right! Number 10's regeneration was probably the saddest. "I don't want to go!" I swear I just wanted to hug him right then and there.
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Angel of the Stars
On a Flight into Space

Postby Angel of the Stars » 10 years ago

"Anime Girl" wrote:I know right! Number 10's regeneration was probably the saddest. "I don't want to go!" I swear I just wanted to hug him right then and there.

Yes!! Someone feels my pain!

But I couldn't cry 'cause I was watching it with my dad! >A<

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Ha! Only my mom knows I'm a Whovian, or want to be anyways. I'm still new, so I've only seen a few episodes of the new series, and clips of the old series and stuff. I'm trying to catch up. I like this video since it shows all the openings. http://youtube.com/watch?v=XZ1kRxgKft4

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 10 years ago

My favorite Doctor was John Pertwee (age is showing!), though I also liked Peter Davidson.
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

The 3rd and 5th Doctors! I'm actually gonna do a 4-H doll sewing project, and I'm gonna make the 10th Doctor. I had a vote on my dA of which characters I should sew for my project, I was between 5th, 6th, 10th, and 11th Doctor. 10 won, so I'll sew him. XD This is the first time I've sewn a live action character, but I can easily do it in my style. I'll show you sketches for my design later. :)

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 10 years ago

HI- I LOVE DR. WHO- HUGS

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

XD Okay, so I happen to be watching Family Guy, it's one of the Star Wars parody episodes, and then (giggles) this part. http://youtube.com/watch?v=xMhxgmpGnIM Well played Family Guy. Just the same time I'm starting out on the Doctor Who fandom. XD

Return to “General Discussion”