Hello. Long time no see :)

Off topic discussion.
MightyAstro
Robot President

Hello. Long time no see :)

Postby MightyAstro » 8 years ago

It is I, MightyAstro.

I think it must be at least three years since I last visited this forum. How have things been?

I've recently been involved in projects that have directed my attention away from Astroboy, including hoping to finally get my children's stories about Wilma the Witch self-published this year.

And I have been writing a special fan fiction project based upon another anime series, Sailor Moon. I'm re-making the story of the series with alternate takes for each episode of the original English dub and I've posted it on fanfiction.net and Deviantart. I'm almost finished my take on the second season.

I thought I'd drop in and say hello. I've missed you all and I'd like to come back regular and chat once more. I hope you'll all be excited to see me again.

:) :hyo: :tenma: :tezuka: :astro:

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 8 years ago

Welcome back. :)

"MightyAstro" wrote:I think it must be at least three years since I last visited this forum. How have things been?

Actually, it's been just under two years. This was your last post before today.

Things have thankfully been pretty quiet on the forum lately. Lots of new Astro Boy stuff has come out in the last two years, including a new Astro Boy anime...

Little Astro Boy Discussion (2014 Nigeria Anime)

...and the announcement of another Astro Boy series:

Astro Boy Reboot Discussion

There's been a lot of other interesting things too. It's a good time to get back into Astro Boy.

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 8 years ago

Welcome back! I'm not sure we ever got the chance to correspond on this forum, but I am looking forward to seeing your posts.

You are self-publishing some children's books? That's wonderful! Could you describe them a little bit?

MightyAstro
Robot President

Postby MightyAstro » 8 years ago

Thank you both so very kindly. I don't recall ever talking to you very much but I'm very pleased to say hello now. :)

I'll tell you what my stories are Earthshine. It's going to be one small book containing a trilogy of short stories about a nice, friendly witch named Wilma Luxell. She lives in a cottage in the forest with her companion, Mysto, a white cat who can talk.

Their cottage is nearby a local village and Wilma is very well-known and respected by all the people. She uses her magic to help protect them from evil forces. The book is to be called "Enchanting Tales of Wilma the Witch" and I'm going to be meeting soon with a senior high school student who's agreed to do some illustrations for me.

Return to “General Discussion”